- First impressions count. Your book’s cover design is usually a potential reader’s first interaction with your content and writing style. A well-crafted cover will expose readers to your story and garner interest in your book.
2. A book is actually judges by its cover. Consumers first gauge books based on their visual appeal, so a well-designed cover appears to have more value for a consumer. If you plan to sell your book at a price competing with bestselling authors, your cover must be able to compete.
3. Gain a second glance. Your book will only have seconds to attract a reader’s attention. An engaging cover ensures readers will take a second look at your product.
- Opinions are formed in a split second. In just a few minutes, readers will shape an opinion of your story and writing based on the content of your cover. Make sure your book puts its best foot forward with a well-designed cover.
- People will take your book more seriously if it looks professionally designed. If you plan to have your book professionally reviewed, you must have a polished cover that will compare to other reviewed materials.
Fortune Publishing Group connects writers with the services they need to get published. We provide all-inclusive support that takes writers through the publication process, along with a dedicated service that connects writers, readers, and industry professionals.
Our online self-publishing book packages offer various combinations of our self-publishing, editorial, and marketing services for a truly customized self-publishing experience. With Fortune Publishing Group, you can choose the self-publishing package that best suits your publishing goals.
Fortune Publishing Group is the new home of independent publishing.